- ISTA-Retired is a membership category of ISTA for ALL former and active education employees that:
- Offers a variety of information workshops/seminars
- Lobbies for COST-OF-LIVING increases and lobbies for a PERMANENT COLA rather than a yearly increase determined by the Legislature.
- Offers Local chapters and State council for ACTIVE PARTICIPATION in ISTA and NEA.
- Promotes the establishment of STATE FUNDING for retired education employee health insurance PREMIUMS.
- Represents member retirees with problems and concerns and attends State Teacher Retirement Fund Board meetings
- Offers Vision, Dental and Long Term Care Insurance plans through NEA.
- Provides member retirees and spouses eligibility for NEA's competitively priced group Medicare Supplement Insurance that is on average 15% lower than the nation's most popular medical supplement program.
For more information contact:
ISTA-Retired (800) 382-4037 or (317) 263-3400